BagSystem® is a full range of products for the quick and safe preparation of the sample before its microbiological or chemical analysis with:
BagFilter® : filter and plain sterile blender bags range
Gravimat®: gravimetric dilutors range
BagMixer®: lab blenders range
BagTools®: lab accessories range
No risk of cross-contamination
Accurate results and excellent reproducibility
Significantly increases your analyzing capacities
1. Collect the sample
Place the solid sample in a sterile filter bag.
The bag stands open with a BagOpen®.
3. Homogenize the sample
The sample is homogenized with the BagMixer®.
There is no contact between the sample and the machine to avoid cross contamination.
1. Solid sample to be analyzed
2. Non-filtered homogenized sample
3. Same bacterial concentration in both compartments
4. Multicoated reinforced complex
5. Filtered sample ready for plating and analysis
6. Pipet here a clear filtrate
Your filtrate is ready for analysis.
No residue or debris will block the pipet or cause errors in the colony counting.